Below are resource links about online safety, cyberbullying and ways to talk to your children about these issues. We encourage you to look through them and have a discussion with your children about appropriate internet use.
Digital Safety Online Resources for parents
- Common Sense Education Parent Guide to Internet Safety
- GSuite for Education Site for Parents
- Classroom Email Summaries for Guardian
- Parents’ Guide to YouTube Kids
- Parents’ Guide to YouTube
- Parents’ Guide to Tik Tok
- Parents’ Guide to Snapchat
- Help Your Kids Stay Safe and Secure in a 24/7 Digital World
- Creating with Digital Media
- Nets Smartz
- Stay Safe Online
- I Keep Safe
- Parents Need to Know
- Texting, Sexting & Other Topics – Ballard Specific, a Ballard student must be logged into their Ballard Google account to view this document.