College Planning Tools
- Career & College Planning Resources – Provides links that include helpful resources to self-assessments, career planning, career development and college planning.
- College Answer – Tools to help you plan and pay for college.
- College Board – College Board was created to expand access to higher education with their mission being to connect students to college success and opportunity.
- College Planning – The mission of the Iowa College Access Network (ICAN) is to help prepare students for future success.
- College Planning Guide
- How to Start Your College Planning
- Mapping Your Future – Mapping Your Future helps students plan for higher education by offering reliable and unbiased money management advice and counseling.
- Off to College – Get smart by planning. Get ready for an adventure. Stay informed.
- Score Standards – ACT College and Career Readiness Standards
Financial Aid Information
For financial aid assistance take a look at these websites:
- College Planning Center
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students should begin their application as
soon after January 1 as possible.
- Fast Web
- Iowa College Student Aid Commission
- Iowa Student Loan LIquidity Corporation – This includes information on the Parent Partnership Loan Program.
- Golden Circle