2020-2021 Ballard Community Schools
Preschool Program Information
We will begin accepting applications for 4 year old preschool for the 2020-2021 school year after January 13, 2020. Once available spots are full, all registrations will be added to a wait list.
If you are interested in the Ballard West 3 year old Preschool Program please contact West Elementary at 515-228-3890 to be added to the student roster. You must also complete the Online Registration for 3 year old Preschool students.
All Preschool Students will need to register Online via Infinite Campus.
Required medical documents for preschool students
- 3-year-old: student’s birthdate must fall on or between the dates of 9/16/2016-9/15/2017.
- 4-year-old: student’s birthdate must fall on or between the dates of 9/16/2015-9/15/2016.
You may submit the required paper forms in one of the following ways
- to the Ballard West Elementary Secretary
- to the Registrar at the District Office, 509 N Main Ave, Huxley, IA 50124
- Via mail: Ballard Community Schools Attn: Registrar, 509 N Main Ave, Huxley, IA 50124
- Via email to the Registrar
For more information
Contact Ballard West Elementary at (515) 228-3890 with any questions or concerns about Preschool or the enrollment process. You may also contact the Registrar via email or at (515) 597-2811 ext. 1002.