Ballard Community School’s online registration, to verify and update student(s) information and permissions is now open through Infinite Campus.
If you have existing students enrolled, but you don’t have a Parent Portal account, please contact Amber Jungst at email@example.com to request information to set up a new account.
If you know your username and password, you can start your registration by clicking here:
Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account and in the lower left-hand corner there will be an ‘Online Registration’ link to start the process. Parents will need to use their own parent portal account for online registration. Online registration can not be accessed from student portal accounts.
1. Select the current registration year for your student(s) and click Begin Registration. It may take a few minutes for the site to load all of the data on file for your household.
2. Enter your first and last name in the box and click the Submit button.
3. The registration process is divided into sections that are made up of multiple subsections. Only one subsection at a time can be open to view and edit. You must review or complete every subsection on a tab before clicking on Save/Continue to get to the next tab.
Please view the Returning Student “how to” guide or FAQs below for details to guide you through the Online Registration process.
- All students that will need transportation services next year MUST complete the Online Registration and indicate their need for transportation. This is the ONLY way your student will be assigned a bus route.
- Families with incoming kindergarten students, the system will require you to review and verify your incoming kindergarten student’s information, along with your other children.
- If you are planning to leave the district prior to the 2020-2021 school year, please complete the online registration until your family has officially transferred.
- Primary household information will only appear in the online registration; the shared or non-household parent may be found and verified under “demographic data.”
- It is recommended using a desktop computer to complete the online registration.
The Following forms are also required to be filled out by the enrolled student’s Parent/Guardian:
Asthma Action Plan (If applicable)
Dental Screening (Required for all incoming Kindergarten and 9th Grade Students)
Vision Screening (Required for all incoming Kindergarten and 3rd Grade Students)
Food Allergy Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan (if applicable)
Perscription Medication Form
Please complete the required documents above and return to:
Amber Jungst, District Registrar
Ballard Community Schools
509 N. Main Ave.
Huxley, IA 50124
Phone: 515-597-2811 Ext. 1002